collected by the app and website.It will notify you of the following:
In order to use the uAlert app,a user must first complete the registration form through the app.During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address).This information is used to contact you in the case of an emergency or for a service in which you have expressed interest.You may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this app and site.We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily
give us by filling out one of our forms or via email or other direct contact from you.We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you with emergency assistance or regarding the reason you contacted us.We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization,other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
- The www.ualert.ca website contains links to other sites.Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such
other sites.We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects
personally identifiable information.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- We take precautions to protect your information.When you submit sensitive information via the website,your information is protected both online
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as your home address),that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser,or looking for \"https\" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online,we also protect your information offline.Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, contacting you about our services) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.